Children of Jonathan James (1848-?) of Clinton County, Kentucky and Louisa Katherine
1. George Washington James: born circa 1843 in Arcadia, Crawford County, Kansas;
first marriage May 18, 1868 in Vinita, Muskogee, Indian Territory to Emma M. Logston;
second marriage August 12, 1919 in Vinita, Craig County, Oklahoma to Arizona Dameron;
died circa 1944; known children include: Emma James, Frank James, William R. James,
Charles James and Hazel James.
2. Daniel R. James: born circa 1875 in Arcadia, Crawford County, Kansas; first
marriage November 30, 1898 in Ft. Gibson, Muskogee, Indian Territory to Ella Turnham;
second marriage circa 1902 in Oklahoma to Elizabeth; died in Broken Arrow, Tulsa,
Oklahoma; known children include Daniel R. James, Jr.
3. William Franklin James: born circa 1878 in Arcadia, Crawford County, Kansas;
married circa 1906 to “Lou”; known children include: William James.
4. Harrison James: born circa 1891 in Arcadia, Crawford County, Kansas.
5. Mary Ann Louisa James: born July 9, 1893 in Arcadia, Crawford County, Kansas;
first marriage circa 1911 in Chelsea, Oklahoma to Jesse Andrew Carter; second marriage
circa 1922 to Henry Dailey; third marriage circa 1936 to Thomas Powers; died circa
1958 in Bartlesville, Washington County, Oklahoma; buried in Pawhuska City Cemetery,
Pawhuska, Osage County, Oklahoma; known children include: Frederick Carter, Manford
Carter, Mildred Carter, Jesse Andrew Carter, Archie Dailey.