Children of Clarence James (1886-1953) of Adair County, Iowa and Edith May Gustin
(1897-1976) of Cedar County, Iowa:
1. Pauline May James: born February 21, 1916 in Guthrie County, Iowa; married
February 19, 1936 in Marysville, Nodaway County, Missouri to Ellsworth Julius Randolph
(1913-1995); died October 1, 2001 in Hemet, Riverside County, California; ashes spread
in July 2002 in Grand Mesa, Colorado; known children include: Dennis Randolph, Gary
Randolph, Linda Randolph and Edith “Randi” Corline Randolph.
2. Eveline Ramona James: born October 9, 1917 in Guthrie County, Iowa; married
September 11, 1946 in Greenfield, Franklin County, Massachusetts to Douglas Raymond
Kecy (1920-1992); died April 1, 2011 in Guthrie Center, Guthrie County, Iowa; buried
in Union Cemetery, Guthrie Center, Guthrie County, Iowa.
3. Leona Beatrice James: born January 29, 1920 in Guthrie County, Iowa; first
married October 25, 1936 in Guthrie Center, Guthrie County, Iowa to Gail Harland
Emmons (1915-1976); second marriage June 26 1985 in Jewel, Iowa to Stuart Barkema
(1915-); died April 15, 1998 in Des Monies, Polk County, Iowa; buried at Evergreen
Cemetery in Jewel, Iowa.
4. Dale Clarence James: born September 27, 1921 in Guthrie County, Iowa; first
married March 8, 1941 to Mavadelle Branson (1923-); second marriage February 22,
1952 to Mary Lou Jorgensen (1932-2012); died March 29, 1998 in Waterloo, Black Hawk
5. Ila Jean James: born April 30, 1924 in Guthrie County, Iowa; first married
October 15, 1944 in San Diego, California to Richard Sessler (1921-1966); second
marriage April 18, 1969 in Fort Dodge, Iowa to Frank Byrne (1919-2009); died February
19, 1984 in Fort Dodge, Webster County, Iowa; buried in North Lawn Cemetery, Fort
Dodge, Webster County, Iowa.