Children of Clarence Burton James (1896- 1955) of Franklin County, Alabama and Maude
Arvazeeny Reneau (1904–1998):
1. Dewdrop Rachel James: born January 7, 1920 in Alabama; married June 9, 1939
in Clovis, Curry County, New Mexico to Jim Wayne Howard; died February 23, 1998 (aged
78) in Gallup, McKinley County, New Mexico; buried at Mission Garden of Memories
Cemetery in Clovis, Curry County, New Mexico.
2. Robert Doyle James: born December 30, 1921 in Turkey, Hall County, Texas; married
1939 to Lela Marjory Holland (1921-2008), daughter of Jesse Martin Holland (1887-1967)
and Anna Josephine Cooper (1890-1966); died August 15, 2009 (aged 87) in Las Vegas,
Clark County, Nevada; cremated, ashes scattered.
3. Truett Clarence “TC” James: born November 8, 1925 in Grandfield, Tillman County,
Oklahoma; married Juanita Fay Nall; died December 18, 2011 (aged 86) in Farmington,
San Juan County, New Mexico; known children include: John James (Family Tree DNA
Kit No. 656536) and Tony Lynn James.
4. Betty Jo James: born September 4, 1927 in Grandfield, Tillman County, Oklahoma;
married Frank Benjamin Rohrscheib, Jr. (1915–2003), son of Frank Benjamin Rohrscheib,
Sr. and Emma Malissa Von Kanel; died February 23, 2017 (aged 89) in West Helena,
Phillips County, Arkansas; buried at Sunset Memorial Park in Walnut Corner, Phillips
County, Arkansas; known children include: Elwin Truett Rohrscheib.